So with that being said I've been thinking about autumn inspired recipes and decided to make a list of recipes I want to make try out in the next few months.
1. Mini Pumpkin Whoppie Pies- love, love, love pumpkin anything
2. Sweet Potato Pie- I nearly made this many times last year but never got around to it. I also love sweet potato anything.
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake- I make this every year but I need to make it more than once this year! Sooooo good. I'll always love my grandmother's pumpkin pie (which I had on Sunday btw) but cheesecake knocks it up to a whole other level.
4. Poached Pears with Cranberry Sauce- Ina's cranberry compote is my new family Thanksgiving tradition but I like this pear option too. I don't try pears too often but these look so elegant.
5. Apple Crisp- Granny Smiths+cinnamon+brown sugar+butter+oatmeal=my all time favorite fall dessert.
That's what I'm loving from Martha. I'm sure I'll come up with lots more later on.